- Navy: Climate and Energy
- Climate, Climate Change, & Public Health
- Climate Disruption & Security
- Focus Areas
- User Area
GAIA members attended the fall American Geophysical Union (AGU) conference in San Francisco, Dec 4- 9, 2011. Click the links below to see the posters presented.
- GAIA -- An Approach to Modeling Complex Socio-Economic Impacts & Responses to Climate Disruption (pdf | Presenter: Larry Paxton, JHU/APL)
- GAIA: A Systems Approach to Manage Climate Disruption Risks in Public Health & Security (pdf | Presenter: Glen Fountain, JHU/APL)
- The Impact of Climate Change on Air Quality & Respiratory Disease: MD/DC Metro Area (pptx | Presenter: Alpana Kaushiva, UMBC)
We want you to 'take away' something useful and pertinent about global climate change. How can that be done? Can we grab your attention with some key issues and pretty graphics? We'll try. Let us know how we do.
GAIA members requested better search capabilities - and now the GAIA team has provided them! Now GAIA member profiles can be searched along with complete content searches. These capabilites are available through 2 new links on the left sidebar: "Find GAIA Members" and "Search GAIA Content". Now you can find that person who's name you can't remember by searching for their affiliation or whatever else you can remember of them. And of course, this capability is only available to logged in GAIA members, not to robots searching for e-mail addresses to spam!
New searchable text fields have been added to user profiles to list areas of Interest, Current Work, and Experience. Take this opportunity to update your profile now! Click on "My Account" at left - then click the "Edit" tab, and then the "Personal Information" subtab. The new fields have been added at the bottom of the page. These new fields will be displayed on the "Gaia Members" page.