- Navy: Climate and Energy
- Climate, Climate Change, & Public Health
- Climate Disruption & Security
- Focus Areas
- User Area
GAIA Coffee & Climate this Thursday!
We will be reinstating the GAIA Coffee and Climate discussion on Jan 26, 2012. We will hold this meeting in Baltimore City. Discussion will include:
- Funding opportunities! I sent out an email earlier last week discussing the basis of the proposal. We can use part of our climate and coffee discussion to collaborate on this and brainstorm. The plan is still very much in the developmental stage. I have already emailed interested parties with more detail. Don't wait to assert your interest in this project.
- Climate Change Social Networking Game: Esther Aranda attended the water hack-a-thon a few months ago and came up with a great idea about developing a simple App that would let users examine a changing climate through smart-phone photography.
- Journal article discussion: Atmosphere of Pressure, Political Interference in Federal Climate Science (Union of Concerned Scientists). http://www.ucsusa.org/assets/documents/scientific_integrity/atmosphere-of-pressure.pdf. This is a bit of a lengthy article, but has some interesting data, especially in the introduction.
1720 Thames Street
Baltimore, MD 21231
Date/Time: Jan 26, 2011, 6:30 pm